- "Searching for the Best Evidence: Strategies, Tips, and Resources," with Elizabeth Stellrecht, in Clinical Decision Making Informed by Evidence: Core Principles. Chicago: American Dental Association, 2018. (forthcoming)
- "Effective Shared Governance in Academic Libraries," with Charles Lyons and Scott Hollander, in Academic Library Management: Case Studies. Chicago: American Library Association, 2017. 1-15.
- "Libraries and Institutional Data Analytics: Challenges and Opportunities," with Dean Hendrix, Journal of Academic Librarianship, 41 (5) (2015), 695-699.
- "Practical Approach to Evidence-Based Dentistry: How to Search for Evidence to Inform Clinical Decisions," with Romina Brignardello-Petersen et al, The Journal of the American Dental Association, 145 (12) (2014): 1262-1267.
- "Conspiracy Ideation: A Public Health Scourge?" with Michael Glick, The Journal of the American Dental Association, 145 (8) (2014): 798-799 (Winner of the William J. Geis Best Editorial Award, Geis Foundation)
- "Demand-Driven Cooperative Collection Development: Three Case Studies," with Kathleen O'Brien, Interlending & Document Supply 39 (3) (2011), 148-155.
- "An Overview of Open Access in the Fields of Business and Management," with Charles Lyons, The Journal of Business & Finance Librarianship 16 (2) (2011): 108-124.
- "The Changing Nature of the Book: Literary Research, Cultural Studies, and the Digital Age," with Laura Taddeo in Teaching Literary Research: Challenges in a Changing Environment. Chicago: Association of College and Research Libraries, 2009. 143-165
- Re: skin, co-editor with Mary Flanagan. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press, 2007.
- Reload: Rethinking Women + Cyberculture, co-editor with Mary Flanagan. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press, 2002. (Winner of the 2003 Susan Koppelman Award, American Culture Association)
- "Introduction to Women's Cyberfiction," in Reload: Rethinking Women + Cyberculture. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press, 2002. 25-40.
- "Collaborating to Advance Curriculum-Based Information-Literacy Initiatives," with Carole Ann Fabian, Journal of Library Administration 36 (1/2) (June 2002): 123-142. Reprinted in Successes and Challenges with Information Literacy Programs. Binghamton, NY: Haworth Press, 2002.
- "Usability Testing of an Academic Library Web Site: A Case Study," with Brenda Battleson and Jane Weintrop, Journal of Academic Librarianship 27 (3) (May 2001): 188-198.
- "Information Literacy at a Distance: Instructional Design Issues, with Nancy Dewald, Ann Scholz-Crane and Cynthia Levine, Journal of Academic Librarianship 26 (1) (January 2000): 33-44.
- "Women, Gender and Cyberculture: A Review Essay," Choice 37 (2000): 1917-1930.
edit your profile