334 O'Brian Hall, North Campus
M.S.I.S. University of Texas at Austin
J.D. St. John's University School of Law
B.A. Bard College
Regular contributor to the Charles B. Sears' Law Library News
Other blog posts:
- When the Go-To is Gone (Yes, Another Atticus Post) on RIPS Law Librarian Blog
- The Belfast Project, Arrests, and Archival Worse Case Scenarios on SAA's Issues & Advocacy Roundtable's blog
- Agreeing on Advocacy on SAA's Issues & Advocacy Roundtable's blog
- 'Twould be an Honor to Have Archival Privilege on SAA's SNAP Roundtable's blog
- Calling Privilege a Right is Just Plain Wrong on SAA's Issues & Advocacy Roundtable's blog
- Blog Entry 5: The Belfast Project on SAA's Issues & Advocacy Roundtable's blog
Research / Service Area
Research interests include the intersection of law and archives, archival ethics, Irish-American history, and popular culture.
"Pondering Privilege: What Would Archival Privilege Look Like and How Would We Get It?," 2013 SAA Research Forum (2014).
"Litigation Planning: Hoping for the Best While Preparing for the Courts," Journal for the Society of North Carolina Archivists, 11 no. 1 (2014):36.
"Archives Beyond the Pale: Negotiating Legal and Ethical Entanglements After the Belfast Project," American Archivist 76, no. 1 (2013): 47.
edit your profile