The Buffalo News was established in 1880, and is published throughout the day, Monday through Friday and on weekend mornings. The paper provides local, national and international news coverage. Special attention is given to the following content areas: business, Canada, medicine, higher education, technology, tourism, and sports.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is the Factiva version of the Buffalo News.
- To search the Buffalo News, mouse over the "Search" option in the upper left hand corner under "Factiva".
- Then click on "Search Builder".
- In the "Source" option, change "All Publications" to "Remove".
- Click on the right arrow.
- Type "Buffalo News" in the search box.
- Choose "The Buffalo News" - All Sources.
- You can also limit your search by Date by changing the pull-down menu options.
November 1, 1992 to the present.
Articles are available online within 24 to 48 hours of the print publication.
Buffalo News (previous title Buffalo Evening News)
CALL NUMBER: MicFilm AN256 .B84 (1881-1926, 1954-present)
- InfoTrac Newsstand
- BuffaloNews.com Search the full Buffalo News ; payment or subscription required to access fulltext of articles
- Business First of Buffalo
- Buffalo News Non-searchable digital facsimile of the Buffalo News, 2010 to present