Applied Science & Technology Source
Applied Science & Technology Source provides access to content in a wide variety of applied science specialties - from acoustics to aeronautics and neural networks to nuclear engineering. Included are peer reviewed journals, trade and industry magazines, buyers' guides, directories, conference proceedings, and more. Topics include:
- Acoustics, Aeronautics, Applied Mathematics, Artificial Intelligence
- Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Communication & Information Technology, Computer Databases & Software
- Energy Resources & Research, Engineering & Biomedical Materials, Environmental Engineering
- Food & Food Industry
- Industrial Engineering
- Machinery, Marine Technolog, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgy, Mineraology, Mining Engineering
- Neural Networks, New Technologies, Nuclear Engineering
- Oceanography, Optical & Neural Computing
- Petroleum & Gas, Physics
- Solid State Technology, Space Science
- Textile Industry & Fabrics and more...
Access to the full text from more than 1,400 journals.
Coverage dating back to 1913 to the present
Applied Science & Technology Index (1958-1991) - Silverman Library [Capen] SCI/ENGR Periodical Collection: Z7913 .I7 (1958-1991)