Nursing Reference Center Plus
Clinically-oriented reference tool for nurses and other health care professionals. Content is derived from a combination of essential resources. Full-text information covers a wide range of health conditions, diseases, patient education, drug information, continuing education, guidelines, and information on research instruments. Integrated with EBSCO's CINAHL Plus and MEDLINE databases.
Nursing Reference Center Plus contains these additional unique content and features:
- Risk management topics
- Nursing practice and leadership topics
- Nursing care plans
- Alerts on new and updated content
- Multimedia content associated with skills
- Integration of eBooks
- Local notes
- Search results and alerts organized by specialty
- Includes all of Patient Education Reference Center (PERC)
Varies. Continually updated. Enhanced Plus product released in Fall 2014.
No print counterpart. Some resources contained within product are available elsewhere in print or online.
- CINAHL Plus with Full Text (via EBSCO)
- National Guideline Clearinghouse
- Health and Psychosocial Instruments - HAPI
- Resources by Subject - Nursing