UNdata is the United Nations' statistical database that includes data published by the UN and its affiliated agencies. Selected topics cover:
Agriculture, Balance of payments, Communication and culture, Construction, Development assistance, Education, Energy and environment, Finance, Health, Households and families, Housing, Income and consumption, Industry, Labor, Foreign trade, Prices, Population, Science and technology, Services industry, Public welfare, Public safety.
Click here for a guide to UNdata.
Dates vary depending upon the data source. Selected series cover 1948 to the present.
Selected print counterparts include:
· Demographic Yearbook (United Nations) (Lockwood Reference HA 17 D45)
· FAO Yearbook (Food and Agriculture Organization) ( Lockwood Reference HD 9000.2 F66)
· Government Finance Statistics Yearbook (International Monetary Fund) ( Lockwood Reference HJ 101 G68)
· International Financial Statistics (International Monetary Fund) ( Lockwood Reference HG3881 .I5762) Also available in the Business and Government Documents Reference Center on CD-ROM. (CD-ROM HG3881 .I626)
· International Trade Statistics Yearbook (United Nations) ( Lockwood Reference HF 91 U473) National Accounts Statistics: Main Aggregates and Detailed Tables (United Nations) ( Lockwood Reference HC 79 I5 U532)
· Statistical Yearbook (United Nations) ( Lockwood Reference HA 12.5 U63)
· World Development Report (World Bank) ( Lockwood Reference HC 59.7 W65)
World Development Indicators (WDI) (World Bank) Provides socioeconomic data for over 200 countries. Use the full WDI database on CD-ROM in Lockwood Library's Reference Department.