The Bureau of the Census intended American FactFinder to be the primary distribution tool for the 2000 Census of Population and Housing.
· 2000 Census of Population and Housing, Summary Files 1-4 (SF 1 - SF 4)
· Selected statistics from the 1990 Census of Population and Housing.
· The Population Estimates program that updates numbers of inhabitants annually.
· The American Community Survey, a data series that if fully implemented will update detailed socioeconomic data far more regularly than ten year intervals.
· 1997 and 2002 Economic Censuses.
· American FactFinder: Data Sets-Detailed Tables (PDF)
· American FactFinder Search: Place Name (PDF)
· American FactFinder Search: Street Addresses (PDF)
· American FactFinder: Summary Information for the Nation, States, Counties, Cities, Towns, and Zip Code Tabulation Areas (Comparable to Zip Codes) (PDF)
· American FactFinder: Reference Maps (PDF)
· American FactFinder: Thematic Maps (PDF)
· 1990 and 2000 Censuses of Population and Housing · Population Estimates program-2000+ · American Community Survey-1996+ · 1997 and 2002 Economic Censuses
· Census of Population and Housing - Links to PDF copies of publications from the 1790-1890 censuses, and the 1990 and 2000 censuses.
· Check the BISON Catalog for copies available in the UB Libraries. UB has all printed publications issued since the 1960 census, and selected paper copies of earlier materials
· Microfilm copies of all publications between 1790 and 1950 are in the ASL Media Center at MicFilm HA 195 U5 1975. Check the Bibliography and Reel Index: A Guide to the Microfilm Edition of the United States Decennial Census Publications, 1790-1970 for reel numbers.
Lockwood Reference Z7554 U5 R47 1975
ASL Media Center Z7554 U5 R47 1975
Air University Library's Index to Military Periodicals (AULIMP) (U.S. Defense Technical Information Center)
County and City Data Books (Summarizes national, state, county, and city statistics since 1944.)
Historical Census Browser (Provides selected national, state, and county decennial census variables for 1790-1960.)
State & County QuickFacts (Provides national, state, county, and municipal data with links to additional resources.)