OECD Economic Outlook
Provides historic, current, and projected economic statistics for nations in the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). OECD includes the following industrialized nations:
· Czech Republic
· New Zealand
· United Kingdom
· United States
Topics deal with:
- Investment and consumption expenditures.
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
- Prices and price deflators.
- Government spending and finance.
- Wages, housing, and savings.
- Labor and employment.
- Money and interest rates.
- Prices and consumption of oil and selected other products.
Quarterly and annual statistics, 1960+.
International Financial Statistics (International Monetary Fund)
Lockwood Per HG3881 .I626 (1948+ with gaps)
Provides annual and quarterly data for all countries, but excludes projections.
· International Financial Statistics Locator : A Research and Information Guide
Lockwood Reference HG151.7 .B37 1995
· International Financial Statistics Yearbook (International Monetary Fund)
Lockwood HG3881 .I5762 (1979+ with gaps; most recent in Reference)
· OECD Economic Outlook
Lockwood Per HC10 .O18 (1967+)
· OECD Economic Outlook. Historical Statistics
Lockwood HC10 .O42 (1960/1980-1960/1990)
· World Development Indicators (World Bank)
Lockwood HC59.69 .S63 (1998+; most recent in Reference)
- Key Development Data & Statistics (World Bank)
- OECD Economic Outlook (1998+)
- World Development Indicators Reproduces pdf copies of the printed report.