New York Times
Contains full-text articles from the New York Times. The New York Times was established in 1851, and is respected around the world for its unparalled coverage of national, international, business and New York regional news.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This link is to the LexisNexis version of the New York Times. The full-text contains the complete text of the New York Times newspaper, including the Magazine, Book Review and all other Sunday sections. Access to certain sections/features (i.e. Photographs, classifieds, certain freelance articles, etc) may NOT be available.
- To search the New York Times, click on the "Advanced Options" link.
- Type New York Times in the box labeled "Source". Then click on the "New York Times, The" link that appears below the Source search box; then click on the APPLY button (located near the bottom of the page).
- You can also limit your search by Date and by Segment in the Advanced Options page.
June 1, 1980 to the present--articles online within 24 hours of print publication. In addition, abstracts from January 1, 1969-May 31, 1980 are included.
New York Times
Capen Multimedia Center
CALL NUMBER: MicFilm AN256 .N52 (1851 - present)
- Brooklyn Daily Eagle (a nice complement to the NYT for historical research; time period covered, 1841-1955)
- New York Times Article Archive, 1851-2010
- New York Times on the Web (Homepage for the New York Times)
- Newspapers online