ProQuest Statistical Insight
ProQuest Statistical Insight, formerly knowns as LexisNexis Statistical and Statistical Universe, indexes and abstracts statistics published by four sources: the United States federal government; the 50 states; intergovernmental organizations, such as the United Nations; and trade and professional groups located in the US.
Leads to home pages, selected full texts of statistical tables, and microform copies of:
US government publications available in Lockwood Library and other US documents in the American Statistics Index (ASI) Microfiche Library. (ASL Media Center Micfiche HA 195 A8)
Statistics published by intergovernmental organizations available in the Index to International Statistics (IIS) Microfiche Library. (ASL Media Center Micfiche HA 195 I542)
Statistics published by US trade and professional groups (1980-present) and US states (1980-1991) available in the Statistics Reference Index (SRI) Microfiche Library. (ASL Media Center Micfiche Z 7554 U5 S8)
· American Statistics Index: Non-depository microfiche collection covers 1978-2008. Selected other materials are available in the Libraries and on the Web.
· Index to International Statistics: Microfiche covers 1983-2008. Online pdf copies are available from 2009 to date.
· Statistical Reference Index: Microfiche covers 1980-1982 and 1985-2009. (Trade and professional groups: full coverage through 2009; US states: 1980-1991)
· American Statistics Index (ASI) (Indexes US government publications.)
Lockwood Reference Z7554.U5 A4 (1974-2010).
· Index to International Statistics (Indexes publications of intergovernmental organizations.)
Lockwood Reference HA 154 I544 (1983-2012)
· Statistical Reference Index (Indexes publications of trade and professional groups, and the 50 states.) Lockwood Reference Z 7554 U5 S8 (1980-2011)
- Data.gov Attempts to facilitate the location and downloading of datasets prepared by the federal government. Metadata records are very well done
- STATISTICAL ABSTRACTS An annual statistical compendium prepared by the federal government between 1878 and 2012. All tables include references for further information.
- UNdata The UN's statistical portal.
- Selected Statistical Sources: Portals, General Sources, and Indexes A directory that covers general data, guides to federal, state, local and international statistics, and indexes.