For assistance please ask at the Reference Desk in the Law Library.
A keyword searchable database of publications issued by the United Nations. Contains leads to citations and selected full-text of documents and publications issued by the United Nations.
A vendor-provided description:
Indexing of various documents by each UN body
Readex, a division of NewsBank, indexes the documents from the six main bodies of the United Nations:
- the General Assembly,
- Security Council,
- Economic and Social Council,
- Trusteeship Council,
- Secretariat and
- International Court of Justice.
Masthead documents (formerly known as mimeographed documents), official records, limited and restricted documents, sales publications and documents emanating from sessional and standing committees, functional commissions, conferences and regional bodies are the basis of this ongoing index.
Additional resolutions, records and links
Full-text resolutions from the General Assembly, Security Council and the Economic and Social Council are appended to their respective bibliographic citations. These documents include resolutions from the:
- General Assembly (1981-present),
- the Security Council (1974-present), and
- the Economic and Social Council (1982-present).
- Also, selected Provisional Verbatim and Summary Records documents (1990-present), which contain voting records of General Assembly and Security Council resolutions, have been added to the database.
- Finally, AccessUN provides links to full-text documents residing at UN Websites.
1946 - present.