Thanks to some year-end money, we have been able to acquire nine new journal titles and two collections of electronic books requested by faculty in our departments. Access to all but one (noted below) has been activated. In some cases, the full-text of older volumes was already available to our university, but now we have access right up to the current issue.
- American Mathematical Monthly
- Cryptography and Communications
- Foundations and Trends in Computer Graphics and Vision (not yet active due to delay in publication of current volumes)
- Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment
- Nanoscale (Royal Society of Chemistry)
- Systems and Synthetic Biology
- The two most recent collections of Synthesis (Morgan and Claypool) books; these are “born-digital” books, ranging from 50 to 100+ pages in length, written by experts which synthesize important research and development topics in engineering and science.
Thanks to our colleagues at the Health Sciences Library, we now have subscriptions to the following additional journals:
- RNA Biology
- Science Signaling