Faculty and students at SUNY Buffalo School of Law now have access to the Law360 website and newsletter service under the law school’s LexisNexis subscription. Follow the instructions below to access Law360.com and set up daily newsletters on topics of your choice.
Law360 is used by hundreds of thousands of legal professionals at top law firms, Fortune 500 companies, and key government agencies to stay current on what’s happening across the legal industry. Every business day, Law360 publishes more than 175 articles across 40+ practice, industry, and state sections. It’s a one-stop source for the legal news and analysis you need.
How to Access the Law360 website on the Law School’s Network:
• Go to www.law360.com (no password necessary if on the Law School network)
• Read the latest legal developments or view recent articles by practice area
How to Sign up for Daily Newsletters:
• Go to www.law360.com while on the Law School network
- the SUNY Buffalo school name appears on the top right
• In the drop down menu from the school name, select Newsletter Sign-up
- Enter your email and select Practice Areas, Industries, and Regions of interest.
Your email newsletter will arrive hours before the start of business each day providing you with updates on the latest legal developments in your areas of interest.