BloombergLaw has arrived at SUNY Buffalo Law School!
What is it and why should you be excited that we have it?
BloombergLaw is the newest addition to the comprehensive legal databases the Law Library offers to current UB law students and law faculty. It is an extremely robust database with:
• News – legal and business
• Federal and state primary sources – statutes, regulations, and cases
• Secondary sources – journal articles and treatises
• BNA Law Reporters – excellent sources for current developments on legal topics
• Federal courts docket information
• State courts docket information –VERY limited
How do you register for BloombergLaw?
You must be a current SUNY Buffalo Law School student to use BloombergLaw.
Come to the reference desk for registration information and an activation code. Bring your UB ID card.
Go to https://www.bloomberglaw.com/activate and fill in the relevant information.
Note: You MUST use your buffalo.edu email address to register