The post below is posted on behalf of the Women of SUNY Buffalo Law School
As the weather turns colder, please consider donating to Women of SUNY Buffalo Law’s first annual Hat, Glove & Scarf Drive!
Collection boxes will be set up in the first floor lobby of O’Brian, as well as in the Law Library, November 17th – 21st from 9am to 5pm, to collect donations—preferably newly purchased.
Help make someone’s holiday season a little warmer!
Donations will be made to Buffalo City Mission—and we’re not just taking winter clothing. Feel free to bring in any of the following:
- Winter: newly purchased hats, gloves, scarves
- General: tissues, pillows, twin flat and fitted sheets
- Women: bras, newly purchased underwear (sizes 7 – 12), socks, slippers, stiff bristle hairbrushes
- Children: diapers (sizes 1 – 5), baby wipes, disinfectant wipes, sippie cups
- Men: newly purchased boxer briefs, t-shirts, socks, deodorant, disposable razors
Not sure where to pick up an inexpensive pair of gloves, or a scarf? Here’s a short list of where to look:
- JoAnn Fabrics