Like all good things, National Library Week 2015 is coming to an end. Alas. But before it’s gone, here’s a countdown of why you love us, you really love us.
10. Running low? We’ve got charging stations for your phones and chargers you can check out for laptops and phones.
9. You can work on your golf game on the putting green on the 7th Floor.
8. We’ve got locations! locations! locations! for studying. Like conference rooms? Got it. Want a carrel? Got that. Want a reading room just for law students? Done.
7. Need a break from studying? We’ve got all the legal movies you can stand, and many that you can’t stream on Netflix.
6. Got yourself a Vitamin D deficiency after this ridiculous winter? We just opened up the patio so you can catch some rays.
4. Have you ever had another opportunity to watch the Super Bowl while surrounded by tens of thousands of volumes of legal tomes?
3. At finals time we’ve got you covered with old exams and new study aids. We’ve got 2 copies of brand new study aids plus you can also find audio study aids in Koren.
2. Peanut Butter Jelly Time—it’s real and it’s spectacular.
1. Got a cite packet? Awesome. We’ve got reference librarians.