The University Libraries extend a warm welcome to new and returning UB students and faculty. We look forward to working with you!
The Libraries facilitate access to information in many formats, including print and digital collections, maps, music scores, CDs, DVDs and more.
The start of a new semester is the perfect time to share our Top Ten List of “must-knows” about the Libraries.
Ten Things Everyone Should Know About the UB Libraries:
10. Our Libraries have extended hours.
9. Each major has a subject librarian who can help you with your information needs.
8. You can get instant answers from knowledgeable professionals on 24/7 chat.
7. The Libraries have an online guide that explains basic research skills.
6. There are many different group and silent study spaces in the Libraries – choose your favorite.
5. You can use your print quota from your laptop.
4. Lockwood Library is open 24/7 during Fall and Spring semesters.
3. Have journal articles and book chapters delivered electronically, and library books made available for pick-up at the UB library of your choice using Delivery+
2. Undergraduate students are required to complete the Library Skills Workbook during their first year at UB.
1. The UB Libraries are the go-to places to find sources for your research paper or project.